Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF

My mom used to have a sticker in our bathroom that said "TGIF." I didn't have a clue what that meant. Now I certainly have a clue and TGIF! It has been a super long week. I have been stressed out apparently because my lovely neck became so stiff I couldn't turn my head. I hate that this is my body's reaction to stress. So I went to have a massage on Tuesday. That evening I was in more pain than I started out with. YUCK! It's hard to carry a two year old when you hurt.
This week we also got rid of Caleb's beloved SOOTHIE... He has had a soothie in his mouth since the minute he was born. Practically every picture we have of Caleb, he is toting a soothie in his mouth. I decided when he turned three it should be gone. He will be three next weekend. So he lost his last soothie and the next afternoon when it was rediscovered I secretly hid it. (Sorry dude!) It was a very long night and I know I just have to get rid of it, but it breaks my heart when he asks for it and I can't/ won't give it to him. Neal gets to be in charge of losing diapers and bottles when he gets home.
Neal's class graduates today without him. Hopefully they will allow him leave time so we can see him. He has a radiology appointment in another week and a half to determine if he has a rare heart disease. If not, they will reclass him and he will start up again with classes.
I am about done with the first step to my painting job in the nursery. It's going to be cute, and I am excited to see how it turns out.
This weekend I will go to Linda's house to figure out the first squares to our quilting project. I am also going to clean my house after all the relatives have gone home. I still need to put my Christmas wreaths away! I better do that before Easter!
My mom is moving this weekend. They sold my Grandma's house. I will miss it. I will go visit them next weekend for conference and Caleb's birthday.

3 comments:

StephanieJanice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StephanieJanice said...

I hope that you are beginning to feel better. Stress is not fun. It's probably good, but I am sad that your grandma's house sold. It had so much character and charm.

Emily said...

I love her house. That makes me sad. Hope life gets less stressful. Caleb will forget about the soothie in no time.