Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Caleb's Dr. Visit

Caleb had a bump on his finger that looked like a huge infectious blister. I took him to the doctor because he would not let me touch him. The doctor told us that he had a wart on his finger. Poor little dude! They got out the liquid nitrogen and went to town on his finger. Tears were streaming down his face, but he was so brave. Tough little guy! The doctor went to get him a prize for being so good. He was so excited and forgot all about the crying.
After the doctor visit, he wanted to go shopping. Every time we are in the car he demands to go shopping or go through the car wash. So we went to Partyland and got a balloon. It says "Happy Birthday" on it, he thinks that it has been his birthday for the last week. Silly kid!
Caleb's joy this week is taking baths with bath fizzies. They change the water different colors. I figure if it gets him into the tub without a fight, it is a great deal.
I am finally through with my big huge action research project for my math endorsement! I truly procrastinated too long in finishing it and cut it down to the last second, but it is over! Yahoo!
My happy moment this week has been playing an Oregon Trail simulation game and finally making it across the plains alive. (Sorry Neal and Dezi- you got typhoid and died...)
I also finished painting the drawers of our nursery dresser. I am so excited! It will be so cute! I painted the drawers chocolate brown and then I will put little green polka dots on it. Totally wishful thinking that we will have another baby, and even more wishful thinking that I will need to accent the room in pink...!

1 comment:

Britney said...

OH! I so hope you get to decorate with some pink!
Cute idea with the dresser!