Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting out of the house




This weekend was fun. Ladies night was fun, but I was asleep before the movie even hit the fifth scene. I didn't get to do my facial, but maybe I will talk Caleb into getting one with me. Sounds like a mess to me...
On Saturday we went with my friend Linda to Sandy to visit the Living Planet Aquarium (http://www.thelivingplanet.com/map.html). Caleb had fun going to see all the "fishies." He wasn't even scared of the shark tank. He didn't want to touch any of the creatures in the touching tanks though. We bought a yearly membership, so hopefully he will enjoy it many more times. They are supposed to be doing something about South America fish soon.
Then we went to lunch at Kneader's. Yum! It was good to spend the weekend with good friends.
On the way back home of course Caleb demanded a trip to the carwash. His Uncle David would be proud that Caleb likes to take such good care of the car's exterior.
Sunday we didn't do much besides church and loooong naps to catch up on all the fun we had.

No comments: