Monday, February 16, 2009

Project Time!

Yesterday I quickly picked Caleb up from daycare and we raced to his doctor's office in Alpine for a follow up visit on his ear infection. Poor little guy was on antibiotics the last ten days and it didn't help a bit. He now has to take a stronger antibiotic and see if that does any good. Sweet little guy never complains (except when taking the nasty medicine).
After the doctor visit we went to a cute new quilt shop called Just Sew. (www.justsew.com) I joined a block of the month club with my friend Linda.
Hopefully I won't mess up too much. Super cute store though, I could've spent hours looking at gorgeous materials. Caleb helped me pick out materials for his new manly boy bag that I am making him. I keep taking his things to daycare in a grocery bag because his diaper bag is too big. This way I will feel better that he has a cute (but manly) bag. When we got home we picked up our neighbor Bailey to play with. She and Caleb have such fun together. I think it's cute that one of his best friends is a girl. (Early training at our house!) They spent the evening chasing each other and taking all of Caleb's books around the house. Caleb didn't want her to leave when her mom Kira came to get her. We finished cutting out the bag pattern so I can get a little bit done on it before I leave on my trip in 3 days!!

No comments: