I will see my sweetie in four days! I am so excited!!! It has been a long time since I saw him at Christmas. I can't wait.
This weekend my cousins Emily and Stephanie came for a visit. It was great to have them here, it seems less lonely that way. We had a blast as usual. I didn't get to bed until 3 AM. We made jewelry and got out the box of my Grandma Clarke's jewelry. It was so silly. Emily decided that we each had to wear seven pieces of misc. jewelry. I even made my dog Dezi dress up. We were going to wear the items to work on Monday, but decided that would be too humiliating. It was sure fun though. Then they both taught me some new jewelry making techniques and we made 5 pairs of earrings for me. We even took some of the beads from one of my grandma's necklace and made a bracelet out of it. It was good to laugh and have them around!
Prevention
14 years ago



2 comments:
I really need to check your blog more often! I'm glad Caleb is feeling better. I'll cross my fingers for you to get to see a lot of Neal on your trip. I'm sure you'll have a great time!
It was fun to visit! I hope you have a great and safe trip this weekend.
Post a Comment