Caleb's daycare called this week to tell me he had a fever and I went to pick him up. I stayed home with him the next day and we went to see our family doctor. He told us that Caleb has a double ear infection, he was surprised Caleb had a smile on his face. I guess he must have a high tolerance for pain, much unlike his mother...
I have been checking his temperatures frequently with a new thermometer, and then all of a sudden I could not find the thermometer. I looked everywhere and Caleb couldn't find it either. Then last night he appeared with it. I asked him where he found it and he ran to the old nintendo machine and opened the flap. Surprise, Surprise, I should've looked there first. Several months ago we were missing a dvd and he hid it in there with goldfish snacks. It is one of his favorite hiding spots. So when in doubt, check the nintendo...
Prevention
14 years ago



1 comment:
Sounds to me that we need an enormous neon sign in that room with arrows pointing in the Nintendo's direction. Hopefully that remains his favorite hiding place for anything small enough to fit there!
What a silly boy but I certainly understand since he takes after his mother! ;)
Post a Comment