This weekend Caleb and I traveled to Layton, UT to meet four of my old roommates at Olive Garden for lunch. It has been seven years since we all lived together. They were my first set of roomates, and we had a blast together! We all kind of ended up in a regional area and we were able to get together. It was fun to hear what has been happening in all of their lives for the last few years. Such fun to spend time with them again.
Then Caleb and I went to Aunt Marla's house to say hello. We talked her into going to Neilsen's Custard with us to get yummy icecream!
And then the coughing started... poor little Caleb has caught a bug. We spent all day Sunday keeping warm, refilling the juice cup, and taking naps. I stayed home with him today too, we are both feeling feverish and sluggish. Hopefully we will get better soon. Neal is ill too, but we did not contribute to his sickness. He spent Sunday in the hospital with saline drips attached to him. He has a virus, but seems to be doing much better. Guess it is just that time of year...
Prevention
14 years ago



1 comment:
It was sure fun to see you and everyone else. I hope Caleb gets better soon!
Post a Comment