Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Makes Me Laugh

My silly child makes me laugh. Yesterday we were playing Wii fit and he wanted to play. I let him try the soccer ball goalie game. You have to hit all the balls with your head. Each time the ball came flinging at him he would say, "OUCH!" It didn't work to explain to him that the balls weren't actually hitting him. LOL!
Today when we came home I attempted to shovel the snow tundra that has built up in my driveway. Caleb wanted to help and went to retrieve a spatula from the bbq set. He tried chiseling away at the driveway too. What a cutie!

2 comments:

Proud Papa said...

Sounds like our little yahoo! I'd have loved to have gotten a good laugh at that one.

Sendin' my love...

Tamara said...

Cute! So sad to hear about your trauma at the airport though. Hopefully it will go by quickly!