Wednesday, April 8, 2009

230 Days Later...

After exactly 230 days of being separated, the LOVELY army (note the sarcasm) has given my dear husband two weeks of leave to come home!!!! I am bouncing off the walls with glee, I am smiling from ear to ear, I couldn't be much happier! He comes home this Saturday!!! Still don't know the outcome of his radiology appointment, but at this point I don't much care because I am elated that he is coming home! I am giddy! Oh Happy Day is the title of my blog, and today is a happy day!
Love,
Katie

5 comments:

Emery said...

Wahoo!!! I'm so excited for you guys...savor every minute! We love you all.

Emily said...

Yay! Such good news! Any word yet on when he'll be home for good?

Britney said...

I am so happy for you! I hope you have a great time together!

Kerri said...

So happy for you both!! And it is SPRING BREAK!!

Tamara said...

Yay! I hope you have a fabulous two weeks together! I hope you can take some time off of work!