Monday, April 27, 2009

These are the Moments...













On Thursday I took a day off of school and went to the zoo with my cuties. Caleb was so excited. It was pure bribery. We told him that we would go only if we could get rid of his bottles and use sippy cups instead. He did great all week so we went to have fun. We bought a membership so we can go this summer.
Caleb was more interested in the train ride at the zoo than the animals. He is obsessed with trains right now. So we indulged him and had a quick train ride. We didn’t last too long at the zoo before he was bored so we went to eat lunch at the Gateway. Then we wandered around the mall and bought a few summer clothes. Then on the way to the car Caleb ran through the fountains and got a little wet!
This weekend was good to spend a last few minutes with Neal before he left. Caleb kept telling us that I went to work and his daddy was a cactus. We couldn’t figure that one out. Finally I realized that he was saying Neal was going to Texas. Strange, I thought I was married to a cactus… What a goof!
On Saturday we took Neal to the airport. Caleb was asleep so we decided not to wake him and let him go through the airport on his own. Caleb was sad when he woke up. It was a good two weeks, we are glad that we got them.

1 comment:

Proud Papa said...

I'm glad that we got that time together too!

My time here is quickly coming to a close and I can make myself a permanent figure at home again. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about that.

Time to see more animals, fishies and get sprayed by the fountain we run through again! Its gonna be a great summer.

Miss you guys and I'll be home soon!