Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Step It Up!

So my school is keeping track of all our steps that we take in school this week. We have little pedometers that we are wearing. My class is helping me to keep track of how many steps I have taken and they keep telling me to walk everytime I sit down. Wearing the shoes with a bit of a heel was not such a great idea today. While I was reading aloud to my class today they made me walk around the room. I got a little dizzy, but I did get in a lot more steps. Really I am just in competition with my next door neighbor teacher. Matt teaches them science right now so they are spying for me to tell me how many more steps I need to walk to catch up to him. I think I will fall over soon, and the long awaited foot soak will have to happen sooner than later...

1 comment:

Emily said...

yeah, wear some comfy tennis shoes and kick Matt's butt. LOL