Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time is Ticking...

Only 2 days left until Neal comes home! I am so excited. We are counting down the hours...

My class and I are reading the book A Tale of Despereaux. They asked if I was going to go see the movie when it comes out this week. I said that Neal and I were going on a date next week. I can't remember the last time we even went on a date without Caleb. We are going to go to Massage Envy and then dinner at the newest Olive Garden, then to see Twilight at the movies. I have wanted to see the movie, but told Neal I would wait until he came home to see it. A few of the girls in my class wanted to come to the movie with us. I don't think so...! I love them and all, but...! I told them it has been a long time since I have gone on a date without children present.

No comments: